Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Couponing trips for 2 weeks

Yikes, it's been crazy around here! I've been out of town for the past two weekends and am swamped with my churches Super Saturday. (In a good way though)

I haven't shared any new coupon trips lately so I thought I'd share the ones I did these past couple of weeks!



















Albertsons-
5 boxes of Pasta
Retail- $5 I paid- FREE






















Rite Aid-
2 Soft Soap body wash
Similasan Eye Drops
2 3D white tooth brushes
Retail: $18 I paid: Out of pocket $9 and I earned $25 back. So I made money off of this transaction.

















Rite Aid-
6 Dove Shampoo and Conditioners
2 baby Aveeno lotions, Aveeno Moisturizer, and a large bottle of the regular Aveeno lotion.
8 Cover Girl make-ups
Retail: $95 I paid: Out of pocket (w/tax) $8.15 and earned back $35. So, I made $26.85

















Albertsons- 
4 bags of Tostitos Scoops and Crispy rounds
5 Propel waters
10 Yoplait yogurts
1 Yoplait granola
2 bags of Halloween candy
Retail:  $30 I paid: $12.22

Yes, couponing is addicting!
Once you get started...
You'll never be able to pay full price for anything again! LOL

Courtney

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

Good job! Rite Aid is where it's at. I'm just getting back into it after a hiatus (my stash is running low!) I can't wait to start hitting up the drugstores again!

Courtney Adkins said...

You'd never think you could make money off of Rite Aid just walking in and looking at their prices! I LOVE it!! I'm so addicted now! haha