Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cowboy Crayons for SALE! :-)

SOoo, despite all of the headaches I've had these days (...literally), surprisingly I've been able to do a little work today.
I'm really excited for Christmas and have all ready decided to start working on gifts for everyone.

(All which will be hand made this year...yippie for me ;-) lol

Anywho, I had once shown off these adorable Cowboy Crayons that we put together for our Super Saturday my church does every year.I've been working on putting sets together to sell at a Bazaar this up-coming December and have some time to sell extra's.

If anyone was/is interested, you are in luck! I am now also selling them. On my Etsy site. :( Poor Etsy Shop. I've neglected it so...
So here's the Run-down on them:
- $10 for a set of 8 (In the pictures above there are only 7 but, there will be 8.)
-$3 for shipping
-Payments with PayPal
- They are Crayola crayons
- Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Black, Brown, Blue and Purple
-And please, keep in mind that every set can vary a little since all of them are handmade!
(Fabric and Ribbon will be the same. Star will look the same, paper might be a different color.)
Any further questions, just ask!

Aren't they SO cute?
Umm, *Yeah*!
And little ones LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Happy Christmas shopping! :-)

Courtney
...

Link to Etsy Shop where you can buy them!
Spoiled Rotten Designs...

No comments: