Monday, November 8, 2010

How did I live with out her before?

This girl makes everyday *a-mazing*...I'm still, to this day. 23 months later. confused as to why she chose me to be her mom...?
Allie, I can't believe you're almost TWO! You're already so big, how can you get any bigger?

You are so brilliant. You've already learned "NO". It's been a joy. :-)
(can you hear the sarcasm)
Truthfully, behind your back. I think it's the cutest thing in the whole world. But, I will never admit it to your face.
(Unless, you catch me laughing at you one day. I know it will happen and that's when we'll be screwed!)
I love how much you love to read, sing and dance. Your fashion choices are just to die for.
And your love for animals is so awe-inspiring. You're kind...(unless someone has one of your toys. lol) Coloring with you is one of my favorite part of the days. Snuggles with you are so yummy. Amazed that others tell me how good you are in your Nursery class.
(You must get that from your Dad)Thank you for being so Silly and making me Laugh every day.
(Who knew dog kennels, mom's shoes and onion rings were so much fun?)
Thank you for somehow understanding mommy didn't feel good this week and being patient...how do they do that? Creep into your heart and do the sweetest things sometimes?
I know I'm WAY bias here but, I have the greatest 2 year old!

I wish I could be like her sometimes...but, I think I'm good with the whole throwing myself on the floor in public and having a melt down...even though sometimes it's very tempting. ;-)

YAY, for having an okay day and not feeling to bad. Hoping for positive vibes and that everything starts to get better!!?!!

Hug your babies today...*LOTS*!

Courtney...

No comments: